ONNX Runtime is a cross-platform inferencing and training accelerator compatible with popular ML/DNN frameworks, including PyTorch, TensorFlow/Keras, scikit-learn, and more.
You can benefit from ONNX Runtime if you want to:
- Improve inference performance for a wide variety of ML models
- Reduce time and cost of training large models
- Train in Python but deploy into a C#/C++/Java app
- Run on different hardware and operating systems
- Train and perform inference with models created in different frameworks
ONNX Runtime training feature was introduced in May 2020 in preview. This feature supports acceleration of PyTorch training on multi-node NVIDIA GPUs for transformer models. Additional updates for this feature are coming soon.